Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Day 8 Teal Rocker

Teal Rocker  10 x 8 pastel

Day 8 — After a failed attempt at another subject, I went back to the chairs. Rust speaks to me. I really like painting on Uart black paper and trying to keep the background untouched, and I have found the perfect eraser for this purpose. 

I also purchased Artist Archive, an online data base for inventory (and so much more). That has been sucking up a lot on time. I decided to start from today and work backward to input data. Fortunately the company was able to take an Excel spread sheet of my paintings 1-399 and merge it, albeit without images, but I am slowly adding them and any other details I feel are important. I actually like this kind of work. 

I realized I have not left the house in 2 days, except to walk the dog. So at 5:30 I went to the Coop (Co-Op, not chicken coop) and got some provisions, but told myself "no treats" until I did something worthy of posting.

Enjoying a nice Gruner Veltliner now. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment